Running with a stroller is becoming increasingly popular among parents and families. This activity provides many benefits that can help improve your overall physical and mental health. Let's take a look at why more people are choosing to run with a stroller, and what the advantages are.
Funny But True Benefits To Running
- Get Out Of The Washing Up - You've fed the kids and now you NEED to go for a run, so the washing will need to wait and even better be done before you get back.
- Give Yourself A Reward - Convince yourself you've earned a chocolate bar or caramel frappe afterwards!
- Go And Chill - Run a bit, but no one said you can't stop on a bench for 20 minutes if the baby's asleep n chill before going home to the madness.
- Have A Nosey - Joggers get to see it all. Run past the neighbours houses and gardens, take in the sounds, smells and sights, "what are they cooking?, oh what's she done to her lawn?, someone's having a bbq!"
- New outfit! - Buy those running shoes you like, the nice leggings, cool hat, whatever looks good on you.
Serious Benefits of Running with a Stroller
- Good Exercise - Running with a stroller has numerous benefits for both parent and child. It can provide an excellent form of exercise for the parent, as it is considered to be an aerobic exercise that helps increase heart rate and burn calories.
- Fresh Air - For children, running in the stroller can provide them with fresh air and natural sunlight, which can promote healthy brain development and physical growth.
- Good For The Mind - In addition to the physical benefits, there are also psychological benefits associated with running with a stroller. Studies have shown that spending time outdoors has been linked to improved mental well-being in adults, as it has been found to reduce levels of anxiety and depression.
- Time To Think - If you're looking for some “me” time or just want to get out of the house for some fresh air, running with your little one in tow is a great way to do so!
- Meet Other Moms - Join a mommy jogging group, they can be great fun and you'll meet new friends.
- Lastly, running with your stroller gives you the opportunity to spend quality time together as a family. You can use this as an opportunity to bond with your child and talk about everything from their day at school or preschool to their favorite pastimes or hobbies
Running with a stroller can be beneficial for both parents and children alike. And having the right stroller can mean the difference between struggling with pushing and control, or running with ease with a lightweight jogging stroller.
Finally, have you heard of the new craze that moms everywhere are trying? These organized stroller groups are proving to be a great hit with everyone and can be a real tough workout! We've got all the details here.
If you're looking for a great jogging stroller, take a look here as we've found the best for you at great prices. So go on, get jogging and make it fun!